Updated: Feb 26
It's Tuesday! And that means its time for another #tuesdayten ... since it's Valentine's month, why not continue to celebrate love? We've done love stories, and families ... this week lets steam it up. Here is my top ten steamy couples so far.
10. Adrienne and Justin from All The Wrong Reasons by Jerilee Kaye
It's not just the epic love story that makes these two great, but the sex! The sex makes this book just THAT much more wonderful!
9. Sean and Molly - Just This Once by Mira Lyn Kelly
I love a good best friend turns lovers story, and this doesn't disappoint. The sexual tension between these two you could cut with a knife, and when they finally do the deed, the intensity of their desire for one another gets them on my top 10 list.
8. Olivia and Paul from Broken by Lauren Layne
Olivia and Paul's attraction to each other was instant. The combination of Olivia's tough love, and vulnerability, and Paul's gruff exterior and inner turmoil, make this pair insanely hot.
7. Jamie and Claire from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Um, first of all, no. We will never stop wanting Jamie Fraser. But seriously ... hot, sexy Scot in a kilt, and a modern woman who loves sex? Yum.
6. Cole and Penelope from Irresistibly Yours by Lauren Layne
It's not just the awesome connection between these two sports fanatics that makes this couple so much fun to read. Their deep attraction to one another makes their sex scenes steamy.
5. Jackson and Molly from I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne
Sure, one could argue that its the whole "forbidden love" aspect that makes these two hot, but really, it's their close friendship that makes the sex that much more hot and intimate.
4. Ava and Sam from Touch & Go by Mira Lyn Kelly
Another best friends turned lovers story, but this one starts off right away, where they hook up within the first couple of chapters. After that, they decide to fulfill each others fantasies.
3. Allie and Vaughn from Dirty Secret by Mira Lyn Kelly
The cover screams smut ... and there is a lot of sex, don't get me wrong ... but I promise, the story is pretty great too!
2. Lincoln and Daisy from Someone Like You by Lauren Layne
The sex doesn't happen till the last third of the book, but the amazing story makes up for it. And when they finally get to a place where they both are ready to act on their attraction ... ummmm ... delish. Don't judge me.
1. Julianne and Jin from All the Wrong Places by Jerilee Kaye
The story is epic. But Jin is insanely passionate. There is not one. Boring. Sex. Scene. It's all amazing!